We believe in constantly, and consistently, improving our services and amenities at Casa Linda. Here are some of the great new things we have coming up:
An initial plot plan for Phase 7 lots is now complete (click here for intial sketch). Phase 6 has sold out more quickly than we imagined (thanks to all our great new home owners), and our new phase is now available for lot reservations. Some highlights:
- Several amazing, premium sea view lots
- All lots are at least 1,000 square meters (1/4 acre)
- Isla Paradiso - this is a unique townhouse condominium development of 16-units. These townhomes are large in size, are offered for excellent prices, and feature the same great spec as all our villas. The large, central pool and recreational island really make these a special development, particularly for vacation rentals.
- Villa Tranquilla Lots - This very popular home plan is designed to provide a large home at a reasonable price. They also make excellent rental vacation properties. Visit our showhome in Phase 6 and see for yourself why Villa Tranquila is one of our most popular models.
- Villa Utlima Lots - We have reserved some lots especially for Villa Ultima buyers. These villas require very flat land in order to construct this courtyard style villa.
- Phase 7 new infrastructure: As part of our goal of making Casa Linda an all inclusive development,, Phase 7 will feature some exciting new additions:
- French Restaurant: our owners and renters told us that they would love to have an onsite restaurant. So would we! Soon construction begins on a lovely new restaurant that will be open to all owners and visitors to Casa Linda. Home delivery will also be offered, as well as some catering for weddings, etc.
- Clubhouse: As a community, our clubhouse will be a great place to get together for BBQ's, dominoes, crib, movie nights, etc. We will have an evening bar open for everyone to get together and enjoy getting to know each other better!
- Tennis Court: Look for a great new court in Phase 7.
- Children's Playground: We are seeing more and more children visiting and moving to Casa Linda. Our new play park will give them a place to get rid of all that excess energy!
- Store (Comado): Our president, Eric Sandmael has always wanted a Dominican colmado as part of Casa Linda. A colmado is not just a store, it's a place to hang out, listen to music, and have a beer. All necessary items will be available for purchase (on a small scale) as well as pool floaties, alcohol, etc.
- Mini Golf: This fun 18-hole course will be a favourite for young and old.
Things we are thinking about doing
(your feedback would be appreciated!):
- 18-hole golf course: We are actively looking for adjacent land for purchase to create a golf course as part of Casa Linda.
- Golf carts for rental: As the subdivision grows, it's a long way from the office and other amenities to each villa. We are looking at having in development golf carts for rental.
- Conference/Wedding Centre: This would be a place for business people to hold meetings (complete with all technical necessities), as well as a hall for wedding receptions, family reunions, etc.